Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Practicum #7-Nicole

Within the last week, I have come a long way with my online relationships. As I mentioned before, I actually met people that I connected with online, but I also continue to connect with people from SupportGroups.com. I'm not just connecting with one group, but several groups. Since you are able to participate in multiple topics, I chose three to participate in: Weight Loss, Death and Divorce. I realize that most of those don't exactly seem overexciting, but I was able to contribute to each in a different way. Recently, I have been really connecting with a user dealing with her sister's death. We met on a discussion board and have no began talking in our own personal conversation. I message her about once or twice a day. Although I've never had to deal with the loss of a sister, I can sympathize. She has been telling me how helpful I am for her situation. Very rewarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment